When I was blog walking to Okta’s Blog two days ago, I was read that he gave homework to me.
Oalah.. Ok bro, I’ll answer the questions 🙂
1. I’am Passionate About?
Hmm.. For now Iam passionate about blog, reading and writing 😀
But sometimes, if anyone ask me about it, I don’t know what to answer..
2. Mostly I say?
“Bah..” 😀 (I don’t know why I really often to said that word now) 😛
3. I’ve just finished reading?
Last Month I was finished read “Sang Pemimpi”, “Edensor” by Andrea Hirata ( I was wrote the book review here) and “Anak Penyu Menggapai Laut” by Pdt. Daniel Harahap.
Such an inspiring book. Recommended to read.. You can access the book review in his website.
Oya, Until today I am not finished yet reading book with title “365 Anak Tangga Menuju Hidup Berkemenangan” by (Alm) Pdt. Eka Dharma Putera. I’ve been read this book more than 1 year 😀 , Iam sorry tante Noq and Lia. Sometimes i am not continue to read that book. But, It’s really a good book. I have learned so much things from this book. I recommended U all to read that book (Especially for Jesus Christ follower). FYI: This book is a Birthday Gift from Tante Ino and Natalia when I was 21st in Dec’ 2006 😀
Beside that, I still reading “English Grammar In Use” by Raymond Murphy. Hahahaha.. I really want to understand how to use grammar in English. ‘Cause from junior high school until now it’s still hard for me to using grammar in English 😀
Hm.. There are also some books that I was bought from book store but i am not read yet (huh..).
4. before die, I want to ..
I want to do the best that I can do in life..
5. I love listening to…
I love listening to music with good arransement, choir with good sound, music that can make me feel calm and full of peace.
BTW, now I am falling in love with Enya’s Music 🙂
When I hear her voice, it feels like she has takes me to a place that far from crowded, full of peace, the air still fresh, nice view like lake toba, etc (hm.. sometimes I really a melancholic girl :D).
6. What my friends like about me…
I think it will be more wisely to ask my friend testimony what they like about me directly 😀
Coz its hard to tell you. If I tell you the truth u’ll be falling in love with me.. Hahahha.. just kidding.
7. Last year I’ve learned…
GOD taught me so much things last year.
- GOD was taught me that when I always give thank to HIM and always surrender to HIM, HE will answer my hope and my dreams. Despite i am not tell it yet to HIM.
He answer my deepest heart dream. A dream that i don’t have any brave to tell HIM.
- GOD was taught me to be more careful by an accident when 2 robber was taken over my bag and i must lost all of my property in that bag. Include my HP, wallet, book, diary, pencil case, etc (Huhuhuhu.. I really Shocked). It makes me not too confidence to go anywhere alone.
But, I always pray to GOD. I do believe that HE will save me and never leave me alone.
I have forgiven them both. Hope GOD will change their bad habit.
- Beside that, God also want me not to “sembarangan” believe people around (what in English “sembarangan?”), especially in Jakarta. Because there so much criminal people here, devils follower that want to disturb the children of GOD life and faith.
OK Okta, It’s finished..
I hope I’ll get a good mark 😀
Thank you for this homework, although it will be better if I said “office work”, cause i write it in my office 😀